Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My first thoughts

I am serving a full- time mission in the Santa Rosa, California area, where I have been chosen by a prophet of God to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to help them come to know personally their Savior my helping them follow and keep His commandments. I speak English and I am learning Spanish so that I can teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to more people.
I am now what is called an online missionary. Or in other words I teach others about what I believe and why so they can have the same joy that I experience every day. I want to share what I have with others because I treasure my faith deeply. It is so deeply intertwined with who I am that it is impossible to separate my faith from my soul.
I chose to serve a mission because I know that Jesus is the Christ our Savior I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life and  I have found so much joy in both good times and bad from knowing my Savior and His restored gospel. I want to teach others and help others find that same joy. I know with all my heart that Jesus Christ is my Savior and the Savior of the world. I know that know that the true gospel of Jesus Christ was restored to the earth by a prophet named Joseph Smith. And I know that the Book of Mormon are the words of God, our Heavenly Father.    

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful that you are here serving the Lord. Thank you for your desire and willingness to be here. Good luck with everything:)

    With Love,
    Sister Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome welcome! Its great to have you hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all excited for you to be online with us! Thank you for that testimony too. :) It's powerful!

    ReplyDelete